White Dahlia I
© 2005, David J. Bookbinder

Comments

Elizabeth said…
"Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of the character, though few can decypher even fragments of their meaning."

-Lydia M. Child
Thanks for this quote. Who, I am wondering, is Lydia Child?

I appreciate your interest and look forward, I hope, to more responses.

Thanks again,
David
Elizabeth said…
She is a US author, abolitionist, from the 1800s. That is all I know.
Anonymous said…
This one conjures up the memory of the movie "The Neverending Story" for me.
-gelly_b@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
This one conjures up the memory of the movie "The Neverending Story" for me.
-Gina
gelly_b@hotmail.com
Basket said…
Bon jour. Le temps amer que je vois.

Chercher le temps et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blog agréable.

Je devrai revenir plus tard.

Popular posts from this blog

How to (Really) Listen

Handling Change, Part I: Radical Acceptance and Self-Compassion

The Cast of Characters