Sea Holly I
Copyright 2005, David J. Bookbinder

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is definitely a winter flower
-Gina
Fox Cole said…
One kind word can warm three winter months.
-- Japanese proverb
Rollick said…
"To gild refined gold,
To paint the lily . . ."
Shakespeare
Kate Winner said…
Amazing...
First I thought, why are there so few comments.
And then I tried to think of something to say to you, and now I know why.

I've been spending a lot of time lately exploring the notion of 'perspective' as it relates to living in the world, and to my own spiritual growth.
These pictures are certainly a glorious exploration of that subject for me.

I wonder ...where was your mind and what was going on when this idea blossomed for you? It was surely devine inspiration.

BTW: I found you by way of refdesk.com through the Botany Picture of the Day... :)

Thanks so much for being open to the inspiration.
Basket said…
Bon jour. Le temps amer que je vois.

Chercher le temps et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blog agréable.

Je devrai revenir plus tard.
Hunt and Fish said…
Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

Popular posts from this blog

Handling Change, Part I: Radical Acceptance and Self-Compassion

How to (Really) Listen

The Cast of Characters