Sea Holly I
Copyright 2005, David J. Bookbinder

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is definitely a winter flower
-Gina
Anonymous said…
One kind word can warm three winter months.
-- Japanese proverb
Anonymous said…
"To gild refined gold,
To paint the lily . . ."
Shakespeare
Kate Winner said…
Amazing...
First I thought, why are there so few comments.
And then I tried to think of something to say to you, and now I know why.

I've been spending a lot of time lately exploring the notion of 'perspective' as it relates to living in the world, and to my own spiritual growth.
These pictures are certainly a glorious exploration of that subject for me.

I wonder ...where was your mind and what was going on when this idea blossomed for you? It was surely devine inspiration.

BTW: I found you by way of refdesk.com through the Botany Picture of the Day... :)

Thanks so much for being open to the inspiration.

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Mandalas Project

Is it live or is it Memorex?