Launched! 🚀 (and a $0.99 sale)
A legion of UnBalancers has been unleashed upon the Earth –
Along with the means to send them scurrying!
Or, to put it another way, my new self-help book – The Art of Balance: Staying Sane in an Insane World – is now out, just in time to battle stress, anxiety, winter doldrums, and whatever the evening news delivers next.
I’ve boiled down everything I’ve discovered about staying sane in this insane world in my 15 years as a therapist and life coach into one power-packed volume, and so far the response among early reviewers has been very positive:
- “I cannot say enough about The Art of Balance. It’s an amazing manual for re-balancing one’s life!”
- “If you want to avoid a long-winded and theory-based self-help book, then this is the book for you. David provides practical exercises that are easy to follow and they really do work. Even if you have a hectic lifestyle David gives you quick exercises to perform wherever and whenever you can fit them in.”
- “In an age of anxiety this book provides a reliable system for immunizing yourself against the effects of stress”
- “I am loving the book – everything about it! The organization, the quotes at the beginning of each chapter, the stick figures and the characters’ names. I already have people in mind to recommend it to.”
- “This is a must-read for anyone struggling with emotional challenges from either internal turmoil or events that seem to be out of our control.”
The ebook version of The Art of Balance is on sale for one week only for $0.99!
Here are some links to share with your friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested in bringing balance and equanimity to their lives:
- Buy (and Review!) The Art of Balance on Amazon.com
- Visit The Art of Balance website
- Download The Art of Balance cheat sheet
- Review The Art of Balance on Goodreads.com
- Share The Art of Balance on Facebook
- Share The Art of Balance on Twitter
Thanks for looking and TIA for sharing!
P.S. More enthusiastic responses:
“I found The Art of Balance empowering and self-motivating. It truly was difficult to stop reading once I began.”
“This book really gave me insight and direction.”
“My overall impression is.. bravo! It’s a well thought out self-help book that continued to deepen as I worked my way through it.”
“The Art of Balance is more than the typical self-help book. It’s a companion – a lifelong resource.”
The Art of Balance: Staying Sane in an Insane World
Paths to Wholeness: Fifty-Two Flower Mandalas
52 (more) Flower Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book for Inspiration and Stress Relief
52 Flower Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book for Inspiration and Stress Relief
Paths to Wholeness: Selections (free eBook)